Followers

Monday, December 19, 2022

Willy Wonka : 12 19 2022

 

    This little guy was face down in the dirt along Hwy 26 and looked like he needed rescuing.  At 1st glance, with the hat and cane I was thinking leprechaun, but never in purple.  It says on him he's Willy Wonka and that I would never have guessed.  For him I guess getting found today would be a golden ticket.  Although I know these streets extremely well, I've never run over here before so I was expecting there would be an assortment of stuff.  For the third day I saw a magnetic sign in the road, this one for somebody's lawn service and it wasn't all there, so it stayed not all there over there. (I was sure that was going to get another eye-roll from my honey?!)  There was more evidence of vehicles slowly falling apart today as you can see by all the bolts and NutsInTheRoad.  There was another little bent wrench found today and I hammered it out for the picture so it's actually useable now.  That's a 14mm socket and since I made up a socket set as a gift, this one will start a new set.  I found another S-hook out there to keep the one from Sat company, and there were 2 more lug-nuts which reminds me that I still need a nice piece of wood for the "Lug-Nut Award."  Eleven pennies found me today, most of which looked like they had been out in the road for quite a while.  But they're treasures to me, little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers