Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Warm Hands! : 12 24 2022

 

     Although it was 21 degrees out it felt like 20 degrees warmer than yesterday's run.  That's a shiny penny right there.  Tried different gloves today and it made all the difference in the world.  Hoo and Woo!  Found both quarters and the penny in different gas station driveways oddly enough.  There wasn't a lot of 'pig-iron' in the street and I wonder if there's fewer people driving around or if it's just too cold for stuff to fall off people's vehicles.  If I was an engine bolt I know I'd be hanging onto the much warmer vehicle.   I saw the top part of the LED flashlight and figured that's what it went to but left it lying in the street.  Until, 100' further along I ran across the rest of it so I had to go back and get it for the picture.  No, really honey, it's only for the picture.  I'm not going to try to fix........... and there's the internationally famous eye-roll.  Thanks for sharing babe!  There was a small car key from a key-fob along the curb this morning.  I didn't see what it went to which I'm sure is probably well driven over and has gone to that great key-fob heaven in the sky.  Not a lot of traffic today which is normal on a weekend morning not to mention it being Christmas Eve.  I expect it will be just me out there early on Christmas morning.  Anyway, thank you Creator of all things for the little shiny blessings, and for the big ones too like warm stuff to wear outside and the wherewithal to go get at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers