Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2022

WEATHER ALERT : 12 22 2022

 

     Weather Alert!!!!  It went from 43 feels like 38 degrees when I started running today, to 29 feels like 9 degrees when I finished.  I can't remember my hands ever feeling that cold before and I was wearing running gloves too.  Thought I got out early enough to beat the front blowing in, and blowing is the operative term. Oh yeah, one more thing; Wahh!!!!   Moving on, there was a clothing security device which advised to please remove before wearing. This warning is for those mentally challenged folk that also need a reminder that coffee is hot so don't mess with it while you're driving.  I found a little basketball doober which 'Da Googles' calls a basketball charm which lets you "celebrate your school pride, athletics, and your alma mater".  Seriously?  I wonder what an actual basketball would let me do?  The blue God bracelet at the top originated with a pastor of a Waco church back in 2010 and it has spread to where over a million of them have been shared.  Way to go!  I saw the 'pop' bottle and I took it in honor the late Dr Wayne Dyer.  He was very poor as a child and would collect bottles for the nickel deposit.  He said he got pretty good at 'manifesting' pop bottles and of course giving thanks.  I 'hit for the cycle' today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) but it was so cold toward the end of the run it was getting hard for my fingers to pick up the shiny pennies.  Despite the numb hands I still am grateful for all the little blessings, and that I didn't turn into an icicle today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers