Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

RACERBACK CLIP : 12 21 2022


      A couple more new items today, first was a roll of garbage pickup rejection stickers with a list of all the things they aren't allowed to take.  Common sense stuff, like no motor oil, no batteries, no nuclear waste, that kinda stuff.   There was a 1/2" socket & an attached socket extender, which will help to build a new set since I just gave away a 100+ socket set.  I took the heart shaped thing in the center to check on (since I hadn't found a lot yet), and wondered if some organization was using as their logo.  Being a guy I wouldn't know this but it's a Racerback Bra Clip, it helps your straps stay put.  Well yeayuh!  Anything to keep our baby happy.  Next, it was a miracle that I saw any of those three coins today.  The dime was half covered in dust near some weeds along the curb and something caught my eye.  The nickel was stuck to the road with a wad of gum and was another "what did I just see?" moment.  The penny wasn't even in the road, it was in the dirt in the median where the grass had died back.  I normally don't run that side of the road since it's not facing traffic but for some reason did.  I didn't find a quarter for the "cycle" but these three little miracles are much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers