Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Maybe CBD Cream? : 12 15 2022

 

     More new stuff today, like the ITZ Fun Card which 'Da Googles' tells me goes to a food/fun place in Euless.  Kind of like a Chuck-E-Cheese without the big rodent.  With the card gone it looks like no fun for Wyatt now.  There was another Pugs work-glove today and I took it because I found it's mate a few days ago.  I found something that has to do with Paw Patrol, and near as I can tell, it might have been part of the handle to a 'Mini Toddler Umbrella'.   Thanks again to 'D.G.'   Next thing to identify was the Titan Strap which I see is a 25" work horse tension strap.  I never knew work horses got stressed out. Where is this tension coming from?   Go figure.  Maybe CBD cream will help.  The next unknown was that bolt at the top right.  It was slotted and had that 'arm' coming off the bottom (which I snapped off trying to straighten it) and I just wondered what it went to.  Seems 'Da Googles' didn't know either so buh-bye!  There was a 4" wood deck/fence screw which I normally don't pick up.  They're pointed and could put a hole in the pocket, and I didn't have to pick it up and toss it in the bushes as they're too long to get stuck in a tire.  I took it because I've found so many star driver-bits lately, now I've got something to use them with.  I found another Apple USB cord, a jazzy green one to go with the pink one I found recently.  OK, that ought to be the VERY last "Are you Smarter Than A 5th Grader" game piece from this route unless of course it's raining game pieces.  It's been a very long time since I didn't have a shiny penny find me on my run, but I did at least find two dimes today.  Some days there's 15 pennies, some days 4, and every once in a while, they're out there and I just happen to be looking the wrong way at the wrong time.  Still, I'm thankful for the two dimes, for the sunshine, for the wherewithal to hit the streets, and for all the smiling waving people I saw especially two of North Richland Hills finest in a patrol car stopped at a light.  Yeayuh!

Final note: I had to stop and get gas later and what's on the ground 8' away?  My shiny penny! HA!  Playing a little hide and seek with me it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers