Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2023

2nd CHANCES : 01 05 2023

     It only took 6 minutes to 'hit for the cycle' today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter). I never know how it'll happen, only that more often than not, it just will.  FYI, I haven't done the 'cycle' all of the possible folding money, but have found a $1, 5, 10, 20, and 100 but lack a 2 and a 50 dollar bill. But I'll keep looking.  I see lots of nonwinning TX Lottery 'scratch and sniff' tickets and today there were 3 with a 2nd chance drawing.  These get you 15 chances to win $100, and then entry in a 2nd drawing to win a Vip trip prize, or a trip to Austin to try and win the Megazillions Prize Blitz Bonanza Blowout Big-Bucks Triple-Throw-Down Challange where the odds are better for you being elected Pope.  I may not start packing a bag just yet. 

     There's a 2 yr old student ID for an Aiden at Keller Central that just showed up today. I don't suppose he's missing it at this point.  There was a game card from a Turnt Up Trivia game and from what 'Da Googles' tells me it's a drinking game. They ask questions and you drink shots.  I'm guessing that the longer that people play this, the less smart they become. There was another drill nut-driver today, which a number of weeks ago would have been a daily find. I also found a wing-nut in the road today and I don't know why I like them. Maybe it's because I don't have to go find a wrench to snug them. That's not lazy, just fewer steps.  Lastly, it was a nice, crisp morning with lots of sun, that's a blessing.  $1.73 found on the ground, another blessing. 15 chances at TX Lottery falderah, that's ....... something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers