Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

ALVIN!! : 01 25 2023

 

     Question, what's better than finding two Alvin and the Chipmunks DVDs in the street? If you answered "only finding one" you win our grand prize, two fun filled weeks at the Yogi Bear Jellystone Campgrounds in lovely Hoboken New Jersey, and a Dairyland's Best cheese straightener--deluxe model II.  Boy, that'll get your pacemaker going.  OK, deep breaths.  There was another TX Lotto scratch ticket  2nd chance promotion with 5 more chances to go to Austin and play the 5 Zillion Dollar Cash Blitz Challenge.  If the instant win odds for $200,000 are 1 in almost 3 million, I expect the odds at the 10 Million Dollar Cash Blitz part have to be one in "you've got to be kidding me" million.  There abouts.  I found another Pokémon card in the street and this little Pokédude is Graveler, who is listed at 3' 3" tall and weighs 231.5 lbs.  Yes, that's 'and a half.'  Who comes up with this stuff??  Moving on, I found most of an 8mm wrench which ought to be good for tight places.  And there's another socket to add to the herd, a pretty decent 17mm 3/8" handle.  Alright, this is in fact the wheel cover that I've previously mentioned that I've passed twice already and didn't pick up.  Yes, I know honey, I was doing so well.  But in my defense, I just went through all the wheel covers I've found since the last garage sale, threw out 5 that nobody was going to want, and kept 20 including 4 Toyota.  So now there's 5 Toyota wheel covers, one for all four wheels and the spare......and there it is....the internationally famous eye-roll at no extra charge.  Thanks honey!  There were a few nutsintheroad, a baby hose clamp, and a zipper-pull, nothing new there.  I did' hit for the cycle' though, a quarter, 4 dimes, a nickel, and 18 pennies.  Half the pennies I found near a car wash and they had some kind of goo on them that took over an hour to get off.  Granted it's just 9 cents, but it was the principle of the thing--those pennies were mine!   If I was going to put them in the picture and then add to the latest penny container, I had to scrape the crud off.  Which I did.  For all of 9 cents.  Which would make my hourly rate for that as..........Moving on!  We'll finish by saying thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers