Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

YO! : 01 24 2023

 

     Not sure who it was that angered the rain gods but I hope they had to be out in the downpour as well this morning.  I had waterproof socks, 4 layers and a slicker, but I'm sure I still looked like a drowned rat when I finished.  And the one guy in a company pickup that moved over in his lane to spray me, it was all for naught Zippy.  I was already soaked and couldn't have gotten any wetter.  Zippy probably forgot that life has a payback for that kind of stuff, his loss.   Well, there were a few things at least that didn't float away this morning.  I found that travel mug out next to the median and since it fits nicely in a car cup holder, it just might come in handy.  Next to the mug is a plastic cap from our friends from Iron Cross Automotive out of Oklahoma.  What it's for I'm not exactly sure, 'Da Googles' had no clue either, and it's not nearly interesting enough to look any harder than that so, moving on.  I found an audio cable which is a little surprising as everything is more and more going wireless.  Quite a bit of change out there today, and I wonder if it was because it had been pouring down rain for quite a while, maybe all those coins that were buried under the dirt here and there got rinsed off and now were visible.  Regardless, despite mother nature I 'hit for the cycle' three times over with 3 quarters, 3 nickels, 3 dimes, and 10 pennies. Nice little payback at least for getting half drowned out there today. Lastly, shout out to friend and barber JP whose floor I was dripping all over when I poked my head (and the rest of me) in the door to say howdy.  Yo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers