Followers

Monday, January 30, 2023

CALLAWAY : 01 29 2023

 

     Found the Callaway golf ball in the grassy median along Keller Pkwy and it looks like somebody really shanked one, this sucker has to be WAY out of bounds.  I suggest you take the penalty stroke and play this from where it left the closest course....which is 4.2 miles away!  And use that divot repair tool next to the ball when you finally hit the green!  Hope that guy doesn't end up in my next foursome.  It was damp, overcast, and cold today and I remember that I never minded playing golf when it was like that out.  Not a lot of golfers wanted to play in that kind of weather so it made it easier to get on the course especially without a tee time.  But I digress.  It was kind of a 'lite' Sunday run, I wasn't seeing much worth picking up this morning.  Yes........I know honey, without all that pig-iron to carry I'll need to hit the weights after the run.  I found that mountain of keys in the street yesterday, but only one today and it looks like a house key.  Again the wheels are turning, and I'm thinking about someone going for a walk, getting back to where they live, and discovering they have no key!  Obviously your honey could bail you out, but if you're like me,  you risk the 'internationally famous eye-roll'. (see about every other blog)  That U bolt at the upper right is used to support a pole or pipe, kind of like the tailpipe on an old Chevy wagon I once had.  Yes honey.........I just took it because I was nostalgic.  And we all know what comes next (at least the regular readers do-ha!)  Lastly, I 'hit for the cycle' again (again) today, 5 quarters, 6 dimes, 2 nickels, and 21 pennies, for which I'm always grateful.  And for being able to get up and get out in it when it's kind of a stinky morning outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers