Followers

Monday, January 30, 2023

The Weight is Over : 01 30 2023

 

     Sometimes, it's not quantity, it's quality.  Actually, sometimes it isn't either.  But we finds what we finds, say thank you for being able to look, and move on.  It's acting like winter again, it was 17F degrees with the wind chill when I started out this morning and fortunately the freezing rain waited until I was safely back. That's a shiny penny right there!  Speaking of which, I did find a very shiny penny, and also a dime, and two quarters. It took a little doing picking them up, I was wearing a pair of leather gloves and wool mittens over them so nothing I did with my hands this morning showed any dexterity.  But the main thing today was that everything was warm, which was not surprising given that I had 7 layers on top and 4 on the bottom.  There's always NutsInTheRoad, four today including a lug-nut off something large.  The eraser I'll use with my new classic shorty point Dixon pencil from Saturday--thank you for the like minded comment from that day.   Next, I'm pretty sure there's some inquiring minds out there that have had this very question on their inquisitive lips for a long time.  That question ladies and gentlemen is, "what would 1/2 oz. look like if I could hold that weight in my hand?"  And for our friends 'across the pond' that would be,"what would 14 gm look like?"  Well, the weight is over (not sorry),  I've found a weight in the road that just happens to be 1/2 oz., which coincidentally is 14 gm.  I know everyone will sleep well tonight with that weight off their mind (still not sorry!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers