Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Danika? : 01 10 2023

 

     I debated about taking the 'Danika' ski hat but finally took it because I was curious about the what and where of it.  Unfortunately neither myself nor 'Da Googles' could figure out what the deal is with a Danika hat with a star, but I'm good with that.  It'll be donated and somebody that needs a warm hat will get one.  The tennis ball could be useful for stretching some tight tendons.  That copper tube at the center must be a plumbing sleeve for joining two 1" pipes, and last I heard copper was a sought after metal.  So it made the picture.  I'm not sure what that hooky thing to the left of the copper piece is, but I can use it as a pegboard hook.  There was a golf tee in the road, along with half a pair of dice, and another USB cord.  Nothing new there.  At the upper right is what I thought might be a small bracelet charm. Looking close though, the white part kinda looks like a Bulldog and iit has a broken post on the back so best guess, it was an earring.  There was another very small 1/4" socket and some very beat up change.  Two quarters, three dimes, and a shiny penny are pretty much par for the course these days, but nonetheless I'm grateful for all these little blessings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers