Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

FLOWERS. : 01 18 2023

     Showers predicted today but I dodged that puddle by being delayed getting out the door long enough for it to have passed.  That's a shiny penny right off the bat.  Speaking of shiny, I forgot to mention, in yesterday's blog photo just to the right of Mario was an itty bitty little Allen wrench I spotted in the road on Rufe Snow.   Finding Allen wrenches isn't new, the 'Rundover' Store has a huge selection of them.  What?  Yes honey I know, lots and lots and lots of them.  Thank you for the internationally famous eye-roll.  Sorry for that, now the question is what would you need a 1/16" Allen wrench for?   Seems 'Da Googles' knew that answer, it's for snugging the screws on a Knob Set or control ring gears.  Make a note, it could be on the mid-term. Moving on, it seems that most of what I found today was money, except for that big beautiful bouquet of flowers along the curb.  Well the slightly driven over plastic lilies I should say, but I'm sure my honey will appreciate that I found flowers just for her. That will be an especially good eye-roll I'm sure.  As for the change, 2 quarters, 3 dimes and 4 pennies on a route I see at least once a week. The moola keeps coming though and as always, I appreciate all the little treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers