Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Terri Dactyl : 01 19 2023

 

    Found a new little friend today along Rufe Snow Dr, a Miss Terri Dactyl and if memory serves I ran across her brother Leonard about a year and a half ago.  I think he said she was traveling abroad, in Pangea?  Anyway, now Leonard and Terri Dactyl are reunited, don't you just love happy endings?  Moving on, granted I probably would have picked it up anyway because it was 'shiny' (don't start with me brother Dave!) but I was more wanting to know what it was.  And once again 'Da Googles' came through, it's a brake shoe Y-Pin for model years 65-82 and although it's not labeled with a car, it's listed with other Corvette brake parts so I'm guessing Vette.  That'll save me $2 next time I have to re-shoe the Vette  .I found a black Sharpie which still had some sharp left in it.  I did find a mostly unhurt Toyota wheel cover and I debated bringing it back but ultimately decided if it's there next time I go by, I'll add it to the garage sale collection.  Honey, did you hear that?  I left one there!  Hmmm, I was hoping that would at least be worth a neck smooch.   There was also a small little suction cup thingy I picked up which still will hold on to a smooth surface.  Something else for the side of the tool cabinet in the garage I suspect.   Lastly, I 'hit for the cycle' this morning (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) which is pretty good considering I ran this exact same route three days ago.  I can pretty much count on there being new treasures out there waiting to find me every time I hit the streets.  And I appreciate all the little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance.  Yeayuh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers