How would you know if it's supposed to be a formal run or not? Lucky for me I found a tie right off the bat so if I missed the memo, I'm covered. There was another Toyota emblem in the street, which I probably don't need to add to the coll.......... honey! Are you alright?? No internationally famous eye-roll because she fainted. Ok, more wire caps today, these two are brand new in the wrapper. There was a $2 ground rod clamp and also a rubber cap to a Blue-Ox tow system which I recognized because I have one installed on my vehicle. There were 5 FREEZ-PAKS in traffic along the median today which although they had all warmed up, couldn't have been there for very long because they were all still in one piece. They're $6 online but I bet you'll get a better deal at The 'Rundover' Store. I'm not sure what that USB cord goes with, one end is for Android, the other maybe for a printer? 'Da Googles' wasn't sure either. Once again, I 'hit for the cycle' with 3 quarters, 7 dimes, 5 nickels, and 13 pennies---woo and hoo! Nice way to start off the new year. I wonder though, I found most of the different kinds of folding money last year except for a $2 and a $50 bill. I'm thinking maybe I should focus on the 50's this year. (ha!) Anyway, thanks again Big Guy for all the little treasures, and for a nice morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment