Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Formal Run or Not? : 01 01 2023

     How would you know if it's supposed to be a formal run or not?  Lucky for me I found a tie right off the bat so if I missed the memo, I'm covered. There was another Toyota emblem in the street, which I probably don't need to add to the coll.......... honey! Are you alright?? No internationally famous eye-roll because she fainted.  Ok, more wire caps today, these two are brand new in the wrapper. There was a $2 ground rod clamp and also a rubber cap to a Blue-Ox tow system which I recognized because I have one installed on my vehicle.  There were 5 FREEZ-PAKS in traffic along the median today which although they had all warmed up, couldn't have been there for very long because they were all still in one piece.  They're $6 online but I bet you'll get a better deal at The 'Rundover' Store.  I'm not sure what that USB cord goes with, one end is for Android, the other maybe for a printer?  'Da Googles' wasn't sure either.  Once again, I 'hit for the cycle' with 3 quarters, 7 dimes, 5 nickels, and 13 pennies---woo and hoo!  Nice way to start off the new year.  I wonder though, I found most of the different kinds of folding money last year except for a $2 and a $50 bill.  I'm thinking maybe I should focus on the 50's this year. (ha!)  Anyway, thanks again Big Guy for all the little treasures, and for a nice morning.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers