Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

WING EXPERT : 01 02 2023


     Little known fact, even though my favorite hot wings 'heat' would be a minus 3, nevertheless I am a WING EXPERT and now I have the patch to prove it.  There was a nice pair of Head Ski gloves in the road today, and they advertise them as texting and touchscreen gloves.  You would really hate for anyone to not be able to text or do selfies without taking their gloves off, but that will be a nonissue today for someone shopping at The 'Rundover' Store.   There were a few more repeat offenders out there, a lighter that lights, an LED flashlight that doesn't, pliers that pli, and a very large hitch pin clip, minus the hitch.  I found the small child's sneaker with the 'Swush' on it on a bridge crossing the interstate, and I keep telling those dadblame kids to keep off the lawn.  Seems now I gotta tell them to keep off the interstate bridge too.  Whuhuoy!  My life is so huahd (pronounced that way)!  That little green ball looks familiar, I think it goes to a kids 'pop-gun' that shoots foam balls.  Again though, it's on a busy road where you wouldn't expect to see kiddos.  It was nickel day today!  That's usually the coin that's hardest to find on most runs and today there's almost more of them than shiny pennies.  3 quarters, 2 dimes, 8 nickels and 11 pennies so I again 'hit for the cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter).  How all this loose change keeps finding me every day just cracks me up, but nonetheless I'm still thankful for all these little blessings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers