Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

NANOOK 01 31 2023

 

     Mid 20s, feels like 13 degrees, no problem.  Just add another layer, but ALWAYS remember to 'go' first. If it took 30 min to dig up 7 or 8 layers so you can dress like Nanook of the North, I'm not about to disrobe because somebody forgot about having to 'go.'  The roads weren't too bad,  relatively speaking, and were better than the sidewalks. And I didn't get 'rundover', and even found some change so all in all I'd call it a successful run.  I even had a couple of vehicles honk and wave, or roll the window down and yell 'you rock!' Go figure?! 

     I had been meaning to include a shot of some of the gift cards I've found, and since it was a little light today 'treasure wise', here you go. There's $50 worth that I know about and it's written on the front of the card but the majority of them I've just never gotten around to looking at.  I do remember that on one of these there's a 'shiny penny's' worth left which is hilarious.  It's not like I'm not incredibly blessed already, with shiny pennies showing up all over the place, then there's the gift cards and even winning lotto scratch tickets that I find in the street.  Thank you Creator for all the fun stuff, and for another safe run on a cold winter morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers