Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Hoop-de-Loop : 01 21 2023

      Today we have a genuine Express Oil Change mini football, it was along the road just down from their shop.  I guess somebody went long, too long.  Now it can keep the State Farm agent's football I already found company.  There were two car keys out there today and I always wonder, how's a car going to go anywhere without the key?  Whatever you do, don't lose the spare!  There were a few odds and ends, a 2 of hearts, an S-hook, a few assorted screws and nuts-in-the-road (picked up by yes, we all know...) and another gift from our friends at Chase Bank.  There was what 'Da Googles' said was a $10.39 Dangle Bead Hoop-de-Loop earring I found in a driveway today.  I suppose it's a $5.19 earring since one's missing. There was a 10mm socket in the expansion joint of the road this morning.  That's the popular size is seems.  It wasn't raining when I started out today but it slowly worked into a pretty decent shower toward the end.  I saw the forecast and was sure I'd beat the rain.  Ooops.   Moving on, I hit for the extended cycle today! (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug-nut)  Ya-Hoo!!  And the last penny I found was stuck in an asphalt seal along a driveway but wasn't much of a challenge.  When you find as many coins that were glued to the road as I have, you keep some extraction tools handy.  You know, professional ones like the small knife blades and nails I've found in the road.  Anyway, thank you Creator of all things for all these little symbols of Your infinite abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers