Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

PLASTIC : 01 03 2023

 

     It's not unusual to find a credit card on my runs but finding 2 cards, that is.   Neither one is damaged like it had been driven over a lot so they couldn't have been lost for long and I've called the banks on them.  Moving on, there wasn't anything special about the work glove I found today, other than someone being able to see it from a mile away.  In the original picture it's so bright that you could work at night wearing it and not need a work light.  Whuhuoy!  There was another android USB cord, it's equal time I guess because there's been a lot of iPhone ones lately.  There was an S-hook but no bungee cord (my honey gives a sigh of relief) and of course Allen graced me with another wrench.  Not a lot of coins found me today, in fact it was just one lonely quarter.  But as always, thank you Creator for the little symbol of your infinite abundance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers