Followers

Friday, January 13, 2023

POTPOURI : 01 13 2023

 

     It's a potpouri today, lighters, bullet casings, antlers, shish-kebob squewers and the like, so where do you start?  Well, the reindeer are shedding antlers again, and I wonder if that affects them aerodynamically. I mean, will the sleigh pull toward the missing antler side? I'm sure though by now that Santa knows how to compensate.  I found a very small 'lighter that lights' along the curb which I'll keep around for those times when the mood needs to be, wait for it..., a little lighter. Thank you folks!  I'll be appearing in the lounge through Thursday and please tip your wait staff.  Ok, let me just groan now for everyone out there. Sorry.  Ok, moving on, I don't remember ever seeing anything about a '1Price' but 'Da Googles' says it has to do with AutoNation's pricing.  They know that people hate trying to get a better price on a vehicle and would much rather take whatever price the car store wants to give them.  Ooooh.  Next, at first I thought the shish-kebob squewer was an oil dipstick but there's no such markings on it.  So now I just need to get some shish to kebob. There was another mechanical pencil lying behind the curb today and I always have a use for them.  I see marbles every so often and today's one is a blue pee-wee glassie, which I'm sure is no surprise to anyone.  Just ask anybody tailgating before a big Saturday marbles tailgating party.  Yeah.  More sockets today, there was a 1/4" extension, a 1/4"-3/8" converter, and a Phillips head socket bit to add to the collection.  There was a little bit of pocket change today, a quarter, two dimes, and a shiny penny found me. They always make me smile, and of course I appreciate the sunshine, the bright new morning, and the wherewithal to get out there again and dodge the cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers