Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2023

WANGO TANGO : 01 14 2023

 

     Granted, the reason I pick up a lot of these gloves is because they have some kind of silly name like Mega-Flex, or Ninja-Flex, or Big Worm Fishin.  I'd never heard of Bullshark work gloves but there is such a thing as a bull shark, and their bite is the strongest amongst sharks in general.  So maybe if you wear Bullshark gloves you'll make short work of that really tough steak?  Actually, they're probably just mispronouncing the word.  Quickly moving on.  There were two 2nd chance TX Lottery scratch and sniff tickets out in the street and for prizes like $100, $10,000, or even a Wango Tango trip for two.  Boy, there's a trip of a lifetime. I'll start packing when I finish writing this. Yuh-huh.  I didn't know we were getting back to golf season yet but there was a Top Flight golf ball in the road along MidCities today which is my ball of choice.  Boy, there's no telling how many courses I've played here that I've peppered the woods with those.  Next, I passed a couple of banks today and found 2 pens that hadn't been driven over yet, thank you Frost and Chase.  I saw on the sidewalk what I thought was a small membership card to one of the grocery chains but turned out to be a tag for "Women's Trendy Sunglasses."  You have no idea how relieved I am that someone will let us know if our sunglasses are 'Trendy' or not.  How embarassing it would be for my honey be out in some unTrendy eyewa.......  no babe.  I was being facetious.  Yes, thank you.  There will be no internationally famous eye-roll today (at least not yet...)  There were a few other odds and ends, like a USB cord, a drill driver-bit, and a key-chain can opener blade.  Nothing new really.  I did 'hit for the cycle' today though, woo and hoo!  I had pennies and nickels and dimes (oh my!) right off the bat but the quarter finally showed up out in a turn lane on Hwy 26.  It always makes me laugh, you can't make it happen, but you can allow it to happen. Anyway, thanks Creator for all the little treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers