Followers

Monday, January 23, 2023

CAMLOCK : 01 23 2023

 

     Kind of a slow Monday with a lot fewer offerings out there, especially after all the stuff that shows up on Sunday's longer run.  But keeping it interesting, I ran across an odd metal fitting (at least to me)  and according to 'Da Googles' it's a Camlock, an interchangable electrical connector used with temporary electrical power production.  Who knew??  I found it on the sidewalk next to the street, it's got a few bumps but it's still usable.   I see they run you $100 new so it's probably not something you'll easily find when you need one for a repair job at 2am.  Heck, just call the 'Rundover' Store, operators are standing, or most probably sitting by, 24 x 7.  There was another lighter-that-lights today, a little shaver, I found just out in a lane of traffic on MidCities.  Not really sure where I would use it, I have a butane fire-log lighter already.  There was a tiny 7/32" socket today to add to the collection, and also a little bit of of pig-iron. And lastly there were 7 well worn, driven over, pennies which I gladly accepted and as always, I appreciate.  Thanks Creator for these seven little guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers