Followers

Friday, February 10, 2023

FULLY SMALL : 02 10 2023

 

     Back on Jan 28th when I last ran this route there were keys strewn all along a section of hwy 377. In that same section today there were 25 or 30 more and I probably didn't get all that were there.  I still don't get how you lose that many keys at a spot in the road where the closest thing is a big open field.  I don't suppose driving over all those little pointy things is very healthy for anybody's tires either.  Hopefully we're done with keys.  There were three lug-nuts to go with a locking wheel nut key which I would expect on a busy road like that.  There was a ginormous NutInTheRoad today and although I have been getting a little more selective of late, I almost have to pick up NutsInTheRoad, I mean after all it is the name of the blog.  That yellow squeezy ball at the lower left I figured to be just a toy, but no.....you are wrong guacamole breath!  According to 'Da Googles' it's a "Fully Small Yellow Squeeze Ball for Kids and Adults Stress Relief and Playing."  Say that fast six times.  And fully small?   Is there a partially small?  I'm thinking it's made overseas where somebody in marketing doesn't know quite as much English as they think they do.  Moving on, there were two more TX Lotto scratch tickets with a chance in the iHeartRadio Big Cash Bargain Bonanza Big Game Zippity Blitz to win $100 or maybe tickets to the IheartRadio Music Awards.  Who do I have to pay to not win the tickets?  Let me know.  Lastly, there was a dime and seven pennies that found me today.  Thank you Creator of all for eight little symbols of Your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers