Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2023

No Pudding For Big M Tonight : 02 11 2023

 

     Interesting mix of stuff today but there's a missing TX lotto 2nd chance scratch ticket. It was 10 more chances at the iHeartsRadio big, bad, bargain, bonanza, super triple throwdown, 10 zillion dollar drawing and somehow it escaped my pocket in the last mile or two.  Something to look forward to next Saturday I guess.  Alright, another work glove. Yes honey, I know.  There wasn't even a mate with it, I know. But it was orange. Like Syracuse Orange, honey. So it wasn't my fault you know and, whuhuoy, such an eye-roll. Thanks honey.  Next, I bet Manuj is going to get one of those when he has to tell his honey that he lost his BB&T debit card, which I found.  No pudding for big M tonight.  There was another plumbing PVC three-way, maybe for a sprinkler system because one end is threaded.   That is one huge brass NutInTheRoad next to Manuj's card.  I found that one on the sidewalk and brother Dave calls nabbing those 'racooning' -- Ha!  He's just jealous. Two more sockets to add to the collection today as well, I didn't look but probably a 10 & 13mm.  I also managed to 'hit for the cycle-- hoo & woo!!! The last coin needed, a dime this time, was in an unlikely place but like finding several other coins today, it was in a spot I happened to be in because that's what traffic allowed.  Go figure. Well, thank you Creator for all the little treasures and the chance to poke around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers