Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Nothing To Sneeze At : 2 18 2023

 

     I was thinking when I started this route today that the last rubber duckie I found was in this same area and wouldn't you know it, here comes duckie #32!  I found this tiny little guy on the same road, just on the other side of the street from last time.  And I was picking something else up or I might not have even seen him.   Well, lucky for him he's got a lot of bigger siblings to help show him the ropes. Next there were five drill-bit attachments in the road this morning spread out from start to finish. Phillips head, nut-driver, star-bit, something for everyone. Now, I'm not sure if they've been there all along and I'm just haven't been noticing them but there were a lot of tire weights today and the 28 gm was new. They've been in multiples of 7 for some reason (7, 14, 28 gm), something else I'll have to ask them about.  At the lower left is a cap from a fluid reservoir but it's in some strange language. I'm thinking oil, or power steering fluid maybe? Really tough to say. (ha!) There was another 1/2" socket I can add to the collection and also another TX lotto scratch-ticket. It's not the same 2nd chance drawing one I saw last week and that disappeared out of my pocket.  No, this is a new set of entries in the Super Triple-Throw-Down Big Bonanza Cash Blitz. We're all going to be jillion-aires. Yup. Lastly, there was lots of change scattered around and everything  but that dime with a bite out of it was pretty obvious to see. No nickel though, so no 'hitting for the cycle' today but 3 quarters, 2 dimes, and 6 pennies is nothing to sneeze at. Or spit at or snot at or......well you get my drift here. Thanks for all the little blessings today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers