Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Stealth Ninja Money : 2 21 2023

 

     You can tell spring is getting near, I'm starting to see fruit again.  It looks like the Farmers Market produce truck hit a bump in the road and two cutie oranges and a lime escaped. So, counting my honey, now I've got 3 cuties!   Yeayuh!  There were more tools in the road today and I do like finding those small drill bits with the wide bases.  I've snapped a lot of small bits in half pushing the drill just a little too hard and the fat base makes a difference.  I almost missed another Phillips head driver-bit if not for the quarter out in a lane of traffic I had just stopped to pick up.  In the picture, what you see just to the left of the lime & below the key-ring is a Stealth Quarter.  Most people have never seen one of these, President Washington's head has been smoothed off, the notches around the edge are surgically removed, and they take the eagle off from the back too, probably with lasers they got from alien technology.  It's Stealth Ninja money, we've already talked about Stealth Ninjas so don't even ask, you don't want to know.  (Now doesn't that sound much cooler than saying it's just a metal slug in the road that I thought was going to be a quarter?)  The last of the tools today is another socket and it's usually a 10 or a 13mm--yup, 13. (what a surprise!)  Next, I can't tell you how many lug-nuts I've found but occasionally there's a lug-bolt like today.  According to 'Da Googles', "The Europeans believe that using these wheel bolts is safer, as they can withstand higher impact forces, like say slamming into a curb or something like that. However, if you do something serious enough to shear wheel bolts, a sheared wheel bolt is probably not going to be your biggest problem."  That's telling it like it is.  Lastly, we 'hit for the extended cycle' today!! (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug-bolt).  Hoo and woo!!  It seems like everywhere I looked today there was a little gift waiting.  And of course when they're out in a lane of traffic it would be me waiting on a little gift waiting.  On me waiting, on....well, you know.  Anyway, I'm thankful for 4 quarters, 13 shiny pennies, a dime, a nickel, a really pretty day out, and for the wherewithal to go beat the streets.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers