Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

The Subtle Eye-Roll : 02 14 2023

 

     Treasures come when you least expect it.  And if I wasn't so hard headed I might have missed these  treasures today because I didn't feel so hot and debated going out.  Alright then, it could just be that they've been there all along and I just haven't been noticing them, but there were more of those tire balancing weights in the street today.  Just a sec....Honey.....I stopped at three honey, see, I'm cutting back!  Well now, that was a pretty subtle eye-roll babe, good one!  Moving on, it was more or less useful stuff today, a drill driver-bit, an 11/32" socket and an S-hook for a bungee cord (which I saw earlier but didn't pick up--my loss).  All that change was surprising though, that would have been a pretty decent Sunday run collection.  And there was also a 1940 wheat penny which was in really good shape considering it's 83 years old and has been lying on the ground being abused.  That said, adding in the socket and lug-nut, I 'hit for the extended cycle' today! (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug-nut).  Woo and hoo!! It may only be $1.95 but they're all little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers