Followers

Monday, February 13, 2023

GREEN CRACK : 02 13 2023

 

     Used to be I would only see cigarettes, empty packs, or the butts in the road but now I see all kinds of vaping crapola which I usually kick farther out in the road.  In fact, one of last year's blog postings even had an e-cigarette I ran across in the picture, which I accidentally dropped a hammer on 5 or 6 times.  Oops.  Now, today I found something in a parking lot that I figured was more vaping crap, but expensive vaping crap because the $19.99 price tag was still attached.  Turns out to be a very potent psychoactive cannabinoid of all things.  Well *(&^%$#@!  I realize I must live under a rock sometimes but that really was the last thing I might have expected.  I figured that another hammer might accidentally fall on whatever that turned out to be as well, but instead I'll be putting it in a plastic bag while I figure out how to dispose of it.  I have to laugh, having Marihoochiwanna in a baggie 50 years ago would have given you a chance to make some new friends in law enforcement.  Quickly moving on!   There were a few familiar finds, like that USB phone charger cord and the tow hitch pin.  Who'd have guessed, another blue microfiber shop towel?  Same towel, different car wash. That black Polaroid thing in the center is a small lens cap, probably fits a specialty lens for a 35mm camera.  There were 2 switch-plates along the curb labeled 'unbreakable' and seeing where I found them, it appears they were right.  There were two more 1/4 oz rectangular steel weights on the ground and for whatever reason, I'm seeing them daily now.  There were a couple more tools for the 'Rundover' Store's hardware section, a drill driver-bit extension and a small drill bit.  And there was a shot at 'hitting for the cycle' today, there was a quarter, dime, and 2 1/2 pennies, but never saw a nickel.    Four nickels yesterday and none today, regardless though, I'm appreciative of all the little blessings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers