Followers

Friday, March 10, 2023

15 Little Treasures : 03 10 2023

 

     Although I like finding cash in the road, useful tools are a favorite too and this $15 7/16" ratcheting  wrench will be going in my car toolbox.  Something I don't see very often, there were three air compressor heads today, two had snap on connections, one was a tire filler upper.  Not sure how you lose those in the road.  This last Wed. it was a pacifier, today it's a little kid shoe, we might have a trend starting here.  The little shoe's kinda cool though, it has lights on the side that blink when little Skippy takes a step.  That's one way to get them to take a nap, they run around and around and around making the lights blink until they're wiped out.  Next, there were plenty of bolts and machine screws out there, none of which would be in the 'Boltzilla' class (see 10-11 2022) but they are representative of what's out there every day (and they'll soon have a date with the recycle people).   I don't normally see any labeling on the lug-nuts I've found but one had 12 x 1.5 stamped on it.  I just thought a lug-nut was a lug-nut was a lug-nut.  Who knew they came in flavors?  Lastly, it took a little looking today but I did 'hit for the cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter).  That last quarter was sitting right out in a lane of traffic at Davis & N Tarr. and I appreciate the traffic lights holding long enough for me to snag it.  That's another little blessing in addition to the 3 nickels, 4 dimes and 7 pennies that found me today.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers