Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2023

LEFT Behind : 03 09 2023

 

     Today was one of those days when you find lots of stuff that really isn't made to fit in your pocket.  Like for instance, the Jeep floor mat which was in the road across the street from a car wash. (I figured it probably grew legs and walked over)  And that Homer Depot bucket that was on a side street I usually don't run.  The hammer was only a few hundred yards from where I finished up so it was no big deal to carry.  It appears something got LEFT behind recently, I found it between the street and the sidewalk face down so I guess they didn't realize that they LEFT it.  It's even on the right side of the picture......I mean the LEFT is right, right?  There was another of those funky named work gloves I seem to find a lot.  MAX RADIAL is new to me and according to 'Da Googles' it "protects against oil hazards and has some kind of zippy 3D pressure point tech."  Yuh huh.  Next, there's part of a Mastercard which fortunately for somebody is without any name or numbers.  I found another Apple iCord today which would be great I suppose if I had an Apple anything to use it with.  There were all kinds of machine screws and assorted pig-iron everywhere I ran today and these are just the better ones (such as they are).  There were any number of things out there today that I could have picked up but there's so much 'stuff' in the garage already that I'm trying to be a little more selective.  Excuse me a sec......... yes honey, the word was selective.  As in I really don't pick up every shiny thing I see.  Wait for it, wait for it....... and thank you for the Internationally Famous Eye-roll!  Moving right along, a few coins found me today, that bent quarter was a tough one to spot.  It was another one of those moments when the light bulb slowly comes on and you do a 180 and there it is.  There were two pennies and a dime as well but no nickel so I missed 'the cycle'.  But it was a pretty nice day for early March, it wasn't raining, hailing, 19 degrees with the wind chill, or 97 degrees at 9am.  Thanks Creator for a nice day and a few shiny treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers