Followers

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Happy to Oblige : 03 11 2023

 

     More chances to win a Houston Texans Private Plane Away Game Trip & a Luxury Suite.  Thank you to whoever threw the Lotto Texas scratch ticket 2nd chance ticket away.  I looked on the web site and so far I've got 79 chances in the hopper for the 2nd chance drawings going on now.   I suppose 79 chances out of 3.84 bajillion is better than 0 chances.  Somebody's got to win, right?  Three lug-nuts awaited me today and all three were under tightened as they didn't shear with lugs still attached.  That was a gigantic cotter pin on the right and the bolt on its right is even longer, which was why I nabbed them both, they were different.  And huge is different.  There was a rusty drill bit nut-driver which I did take because that's why God made WD40, for rusty tools in the road.  Next, that sparkly circle below the 'lotto scratcher' was something I wrote about three days ago.  That would be the piece of "bling" that sells for 65¢ a word.  There was another $3 'safety lock pin' today and the usual tennis ball that I find on this route.  And lastly, I 'hit for the cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) today by finally finding a very much run over nickel that needed  rescuing out of the road on Hwy 26.  And I was happy to oblige.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers