Followers

Thursday, March 30, 2023

BAKEWARE : 03 30 2023

 

     When I found a penny in the road at the first business driveway I passed, I kinda figured it was going to be penny day today.  And 19 pennies later, seems I was right.  Changing the subject, I'll be the first to admit, my baking skill-set is limited.  But, I can read, I can pour the contents of a box of cupcake batter into a bowl, add the requisite water, & egg, & oil, beat the batter into submission, and add it to a baking pan, and have already given the cupcake pan I was given for Christmas a test run.  There are days though when I ask myself the question, do I want to make a dozen or is just nine cupcakes going to be enough?   Well, lucky me, today I now get to have a choice.  Along the side of the road this morning I found cupcake pan and it only holds 9.  So problem solved.  And in case anyone wants to know, I did a great job today.  I ran great, I dodged cars great, I was great at having shiny pennies find me, and I even found a small round tag that affirms that I did a great job.  Just sayin.  There was some kind of corporate clip on badge with their 2023 sales and cost reduction goals along with their motto and secret handshake.  Yowza!  There was a Sharpie in the road which is good because and I go through a lot of those in a year.  There was a 3/8" socket extender, which added to the other lebenty eight of them I've found will let me snug bolts on something in the garage from the sanctity of the throne in 'that little room.'  There was a quarter, three dimes, two nickels and 20 pennies which means I 'hit for the cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) again, three days in a row now.  Although I suspect I'm due to find some folding money any time now, the shiny pennies are still my favorite.  And thank you 'Big Guy' for all twenty of them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers