Followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

POTPOURRI : 03 31 2023

 

     Funny, at the end of yesterday's blog I mentioned needing to find 'folding money' and today there's two folded dollar bills.  How's that for a go figure moment?   OK then, something I took to look up later was that round Phoenix USA thing on the left, which 'Da Googles' tells me is a logo for a wheel/lug-nut cover.  It'll set you back $2.84 cents on their web site.  Never saw the wheel cover it was part of though.  Below 'The Phoenix' is some Nerf ammo and it's odd it would be along 7 lanes of Precinct Line Rd.  Must have been a big wind.  Continuing right is a trailer coupler safety pin and I usually see the pin and the locking thing separately, it's unusual for them to be still attached.  Next is a quick link and they're really handy for linking chains, or keeping keys together, or whatever.  Next, 'Da Googles says these are rocker arm push pins for a John Deere 3hp gas engine.  So why's a lawnmower part in the street?   Moving to the right, there's an 18mm and a 7/16" socket and that's a 7/8" wood drill bit above.  All will soon be available as part of The 'Rundover' Store's fine line of gently 'rundover' tools.   Now that $2 at the top was in a small mini wallet which I found in a flower bed of a commercial building.  No ID or credit cards, just the moola which I'll try not to spend all in one place.  Next, thank you Ft Worth Community Credit Union for another writing utensil.  Once again I 'hit for the extended cycle' (penny,nickel,dime,quarter,socket,lug-nut) and somewhere in the last almost 400 blog posts is what I called it when you also have paper money too.  Hopefully you were paying more attention than I was and you can let me know.  Kind of a potpourri group of stuff out there today, which definitely keeps things interesting.  So last thing, thanks Creator for the potpourri, for the folding money and for the 9 other little treasures that I fou.... I mean that found me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers