Followers

Thursday, March 30, 2023

HUG-AND-RUN : 03 29 2023

      You've heard the expression about not "wearing out your welcome" I'm sure.  That well driven over hotel key card at the top left with the Welcome greeting illustrates how some people ignore the common thinking and just wear out their "Welcome."   Just a sec please...........oh come on honey........it wasn't that bad.  (it just wasn't good).  Moving on, below the card is a steel circle with an off-set hole which is still a mystery, 'Da Googles' didn't know either.  Found a tire valve extender and fittingly a metal tire valve cap both of which are now available in the 'Rundover' Store's automotive section for $1 each or both for $3.  For the tool section I found an 8mm long socket and another nut-driver drill bit.  Over on the right side you'll see I found a toddler girl's slip on shoe.  Since there's just the one, some poor little tyke now is either having to hop on one foot or has a very dirty left sock.  There was the usual collection of pig-iron and hopefully everyone knows by now I'm referring to the washers, screws, NutsInTheRoad, etc. that I find and not necessarily to crude iron ore from a blast furnace, although this is Texas and it does get hot around here.  Today's route took me past where son Adam works and I was just going to leave a note on the car as I ran by.  Turns out that he had just arrived so I got to hug-and-run!  Pretty cool!!  Today's coins are kinda beat up and one penny even has a bite out of it.  No matter though, I appreciate all these little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance.  Oh yeah, and also for being able to beat the rain, and for it not being 20 below out.  And for hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers