Followers

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Beware The Squeaker! : 03 15 2023


      Today in the road I found the 'Gift That Keeps On Giving', it's a Kong doggie tennis ball to chase, but with a squeaker inside.  That your dog will squeak, and squeak, and squeak, and squeak, and.... well, you get the idea.  Tell me that won't drive you nuts at some point.  I just recently found out what a Kong was, it's a dog chewy toy but hollow so you can put food and treats inside. Pretty cool idea, it keeps them busy for a long time.  Hey, maybe my honey will get me one, we can put Access workout bars inside for me to gnaw on.  Anyway, moving forward, at the lower left is a small brass elbow fitting, worth about 6 bucks.  There was a little bit of pig-iron spread around today and I was good, I only picked up the shinier stuff.  Wait a sec... yes honey.....for a change I JUST picked up the shiny stuff.  OK, I get it.   Honey it's not my fault, it's that racoon gene.  And there folks is the internationally famous eye-roll.  Whuhuoy!  Next, there was a Charity something pen I found near a pharmacy, and 'Da Googles' tells me it's a CharityRX pen, they give you pharmacy discounts and then part of the transaction goes to help a charity in need.  Good for you guys.  Last but not least, I 'hit for the cycle' today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) and I found it in the first 6 minutes.  Some days it's the last coin I find before wrapping it up and then, like today, I find it right off the bat.  Either way I'm blessed, and thank you Creator of all things for all the little symbols of your infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers