Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

SpongeBob : 03 28 2023

 

     "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea"---- there's an earworm for you.  And yes, that is in fact Mr. SquarePants himself, SpongeBob.  He was face down in the street, with a pumpkin on his head and yes, he knows no shame.  Next to Mr. Pants was a wallet which had been along the curb for some time now and had gotten soaked from the recent rain.  I don't think it will be too hard to return this one, there was a drivers license along with all kinds of credit cards inside, so we know who it belongs to.  I took it to the Watauga police department and let the nice folks there be the ones to return.  Hopefully there wasn't any moola inside because if so, somebody else found it before I did.  Well now, that's two-for-two.  I found a drivers license Sunday that got back to its owner and another license today (with the wallet around it) that will soon be home.   At the left at the top is a small canvas zip pouch which came from a mail vehicle.  One side talks about vehicle safety, things like 'Never leave vehicle with the engine running', and 'DO NOT LEAVE MAIL, VEHICLE, OR KEYS UNSECURED!'  I guess the caps meant they were really serious about that.  (honestly, isn't that just common sense?) The other side had daily checks like, 'check front and back for both license plates and if missing contact the VMF immediately.'  What kind of lowlife spit-for-brains steals the mailman's license plates?  Sheesh!  Below that is what I'm guessing is a scrubber sponge that's good for taking bugs off the front of the car?  I guess so because 'Da Googles' didn't have any better guesses.  There wasn't a lot of other stuff in the street today but there was a juvenile washer, s-hook, and NutInTheRoad.  I've found plenty of their bigger cousins which can hopefully show those little guys the ropes.  There was another do-it-yourself furniture assembly wrench that was in a fetal position when I found it.   My hammer was able to coax it back into shape.  I only found 4 coins, or rather only four found me, but it was one of each, meaning I 'hit for the cycle' again.   I had gone 14 days in a row I think until I missed yesterday, so the streak has started again.  Anyway, thank you Creator of all things for these four little symbols of your infinite abundance,  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers