Followers

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Larry B Alighter : 03 25 2023

 

     That little square thing with eyeballs in the center was about to be dropped into the trash when it got a last minute stay of execution.  I saw the eyes and was curious so I eventually asked 'Da Googles', who said it's 'Kris B Sprinkles', a Shopkins Sweet Snack collectable toy.  Well sure it is.  And at the top left it's 'Larry B Alighter' a collectable cigarette 'toy'.  Sheesh!  Once again today our friends at Frost donated a couple of pens to go with the Ultra Round Stic Grip Pen I also found. Seems the BIC people needed to get all 'wordy' to sell a pen when the Frost folks were giving them away.  That 'Welcome' room key card seems friendly enough but after reading all the dire warnings on the back I understand why the hotel name isn't on the front.  Besides how do you even advertise for a stay at The Scareyland Inn & Suites.  Now at least the tire balancing weight to the right of 'Da Sprinkles' just gets to the point.  It says 1/4 oz of iron. Done. End of story.  There was another tow hitch pin along Precinct Line today, which we'll add to the fine line of TowSmart Standard 5/8 in. dia Steel Bent Hitch Pin without Clip - Fits 2 in. x 2 in. Hitch Receivers available in the 'Rundover' Store. First come first serve. Lastly, we 'hit for the cycle' once again today (penny,nickel dime,quarter) and I don't want to seem like I'm taking it for granted. I do expect the coins will find me and I appreciate the small blessings. But it still makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers