Followers

Friday, March 24, 2023

Titleist : 03 24 2023

     For all you rabid golfers who are just biding your time until The Masters weekend, I found a Titleist ball cap that could make you the envy of your foursome.  Why, I can just see myself now wearing that Titleist cap while sending my favorite Top-flight golf ball screaming down the fairway. Alright, alright, flying through the trees, into the woods, and then onto the fairway. Whatever.   I found another live round today, a 9mm Luger bullet which was a few feet away from that drill bit on the left. Look close, it's no ordinary bit. Diamond tip, shaft of Titanium,  Zirconium, Vanadium, Scandinavian, High Carbon Steel. I figure the security detail guarding that mega dollar bit must have dropped the 9mm round. Go figure.  I picked up the U-Bolt to check on and 'Da Googles' says it goes to a hitch chain package. Now we know.  And that triangular shaped thing below it I also was going to look up and it's for snugging down your hose clamps.  Never would have guessed it, I always just used a screwdriver.  I got to assist another train through the crossing at Davis Blvd today.  The timing was perfect and there was lots of traffic (meaning big 'audience').  See previous posts for the how why.   Now those metal objects to the right of the ammo I know about already. A quarter, 2 pennies, 2 nickels and 2 dimes mean I 'hit for the cycle' again (again) and I've only missed it once in the last two weeks.  Truly amazing how all those coins keep finding me. My thanks for all these little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance. Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers