Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2023

65¢ Per Word : 03 08 2023

 

     I don't see many faucet covers along the road when I'm running, especially now that the weather 's getting warmer.  Nevertheless, I found a perfectly good one today which is going to save me having to go to Wally World next winter season and shell out a whole $2.67.  Lots of oddball stuff today, like that hydraulic coupling adapter on the left and that piece of whatzits from 'Raising Cain's' to the right.  Now that round sparkly thing at the bottom, according to 'Da Googles' is a Shiny Adhesive Car Start Button Decorative Rhinestone Embedded Circle Ornament.  Sure it is.   Something else that's priced by the word, which in this case is 65 cents per.  Somebody's without their iPhone charger cord, but it's if the person whose chewed up iPhone I found yesterday, they won't be needing this or any cord.   There was a pacifier/bippy along the sidewalk today and Ebay list's them for $7 a whack. I figure that if little Skippy's 'spitting the bit' every time you take him for a stroll that'll be $2,548/yr just for 'bippage'.  Not to mention the bibs and shoes and spoons I've seen.  Which I won't mention.  Believe it or not at the same overpass on 820 where I've already found probably 80 drill driver-bits was another one, one of the high-torque variety.  Another go figure moment. Lastly, I finally 'hit for the cycle' today (penny,nickel,dime,quarter) finding a whole $0.85 to add to the shoe fund. I always expect there will at least be that shiny penny, but and today there were 12 other little symbols of the Creator's infinite abundance.  Yeayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers