Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

MAGIC TAPE : 03 21 2023

 

       Normally when you hear the term 1-ply it's probably from somebody on TV talking about toilet paper.  Well, today I found half a pair of pliers along the road and I would think that would be considered 1 pli as well?  I also found the universal repair medium, that most magic of tapes, that something that no self-respecting handyman could do without.  Yes, you've guessed it, it's 'duct-tape', an already started, well broken in, black roll of duct tape.  Alright, alright, everyone settle down, there's enough here for everyone, not to mention what's on the other 87 rolls of duct tape that are in a place of honor out in my garage.  I saw another Allen wrench today, and since it's been a while since I had, I was wondering if maybe Allen was on vacation or something. Thank you Allen.  That hook and orange nylon strap are nothing new, I figure I can color coordinate with pretty much any tie-down by now.  To the left of the 'Magic Tape'  is a long fastener with slots at both ends labeled Ekstrom.  It's got a torque rating as well which tells me it's a specialty bolt but 'Da Googles' didn't even have a good guess about.  S'ok.  Lastly, I needed to have an eagle-eye today as there was change in the street but it wasn't very obvious.  There were a couple of dusty pennies and a dime and I appreciate all the effort it took to for them to get to where they were hiding.  Thank you Creator as  well for the brisk day and for the times when the sun was peaking out.  And for that fine spritzing of rain that waited until I was finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers