Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Antlers R Us : 03 22 2023

     I go through spells where I don't see any gift or credit cards in the road for a while.  And then I do.  Of the three cards on the bottom left,  the right most one I'm guessing is one of those new, gee-whiz, zippity-do-da, this-is-how-you-rock mastercards.  They're smaller, have fewer numbers, fit in the palm of your hand, and don't show a name so that you can shop anonymously in all those taboo places like "Antlers R Us", "Rolling In Minestrone", and "Trailer Hitches, Bacon, and Beer."  Gives one pause, don't it?  The other two cards are kind of boring, there's a Chuck-E Cheese "All You Can Play" card (how would they know how much I can play?) and a Taco Bueno gift card showing their slogan "you're on the Bueno list" which is kinda cool.  I wasn't sure what that colorful cloth on the right was, and 'Da Googles' wasn't either but it's 12" x 18" so I'm thinking place mat.  Next to the alleged place mat is a very stout 6" Hillman common nail which I took only because it was ginormous.  At the top center is a deep 5/8" socket, which will be another handy addition to the 'Rundover' Store's collection of fine used slightly driven over tools.  Just to the right is a drill bit I found in the same intersection where I've found over a hundred drill driver-bits before, not to mention a goodly number of drill bits as well.  They just spontaneously appear.  Lots of nickels, dimes, and shiny pennies today and when the quarter showed up......drum roll.....'I hit for the extended cycle'!  Ya-hoo!!  (penny,nickel,dime, quarter,socket,lug-nut)  I do love letting all those poor, beat up, little runned over treasures find me.  And thank you Creator of all things for those 23 little blessings, and for being able to find all that other silly stuff in the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers