Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Genius Time : 03 27 2023

 
    I'm not a huge fan of Taco the Bell, but now that I've got a Taco the Hat, who knows?  I might develop a hankerin for some Chipo de Salso. Next, just to the left in the picture, I knew I've seen that big hunk of metal before and back on March 7th 'Da Googles' told me it was a $19 'Air-Brake Brake-Shoe Knurled-Roller.'  Never expected them to be such a common commodity.  There were two more USB cords in the road, one an obvious Apple cord, the other some kind of specialty android cord, but neither are expected to hit the shelves of The 'Rundover' Store.  There was another socket today and I'm wondering now how many of them I've found now.  Hundreds and hundreds I'm sure.  There were lots of dimes and shiny pennies today, not enough to retire on, but enough to be thankful for.  
     Back on March 23rd I promised to talk about 'genius time' so here goes.  I see a lot of people walking, biking, or running with their earbuds in, listening to whatever, and it's generally loud enough that they can't hear anything I'm saying from just 6' away.  Which is foolish because with traffic and stuff going on around you, you need to be able to hear what's out there.  For me though, it's that quiet time where I'm alone, running for an hour or so, with no cell phone, no Utube, no iTunes, or 103-the-ticket, or twitter chat, or KLUV-my-oldies.  That's where inspiration comes from, that's the 'genius time'.   That's where I get some really great ideas about how to deal with an issue or a problem, or how to fix something, or who knows--something just pops into my head--the next great invention!  So ditch the electronics for an hour a day and tap into your inner genius--we all have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers