Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Another Student Driver 04 09 2023


 
     Somewhere there is a student driver.  One that clearly has not mastered driving yet.  I'm thinking it would be wise for us all to give this person a REALLY wide berth.  Five or six lanes ought to be enough, bless their heart.  And I had to laugh, the last Student Driver sign I found was 4/18/22 and was unmarked.  I guess big brother/sister caught on a little quicker.  Moving on through today's potpourri, to the right of the warning sign looks to be a spare tire tie-down screw/bolt/whatever, reminiscent of the one I had on an old 1964 Chevy station wagon with a full size spare in a wheel-well in the cargo area.  Amazing how cars have changed since the dinosaurs ruled the Earth.  There were a couple of shop towels courtesy of, I'm guessing, Whitewater Express Car wash which had blown away and hadn't had a chance to get covered with grass & leaves & crapola that never want to come off (trust me, it's there forever!).  Next to the shop rags is a packet of 'secret sauce' and on any given day there's usually a few of them out there.  This happened to be one of about a dozen that were trying to escape the restaurant I was passing so I gave this hitchhiker a ride.  Today is Easter Sunday and the holiday traffic was much lighter, except for near the churches I passed which were definitely open for business.  Glad to see it.  As you can see below the student driver sign there's a ton of change that found me today.  Six quarters, eight dimes, a nickel, and twenty seven pennies, and add in the two lug-nuts and the 13mm socket and I 'hit for the extended cycle'!  (penny,nickel,dime, quarter,socket,lug-nut) Yah hoo!! I felt like the socket turned up in an unexpected place but I suppose all of this stuff is pretty much unexpected.  How do you predict a Student Driver sign, shop rags, secret sauce, or any and all of the shiny pennies that found me?  I never know the what or where, I just know the Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers