Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Make Nerf, Not War : 04 10 2023

     I found another credit card today, a Best Buy Visa, and it was kind of out of the way, down in the grass next to a sidewalk that doesn't get a lot of use.  And I'm guessing that Micah, the person that lost it, was probably stoked at having a credit card for a store with all those gadgets and temptation.   Let's take it a step further and surmise that 'Big M' was a clueless soul that didn't know enough to sign the back of the card, activate it, and tear the sticker off.  Bless his heart.  I called the Best Buy credit card center to report it lost but they're not necessarily geared to handle issues/questions that aren't on their script.  The customer service person I talked to was very nice and polite, and they even spoke English I could understand, but he said that it would already be deactivated and that the person who lost it would know, and that I could just cut it up.  Big M, Mister Clueless would know?  I suppose he would also know that he's getting charged "APR: 30.74% & Late Payment Fee: up to $41 for consumers who fail to make the minimum payment by the due date."   Just like I said, clueless.  Bless his heart.  Again.  Moving on, that yellow squishy ball I've run across before, 'Da Googles' says it's part of a Nerf Rival 50-Round Refill Pack.  Cool, make Nerf, not War!  Next, that wall plate at the right is the second one I've found in two days, and this guy I can use to replace an outlet cover that some un-named person had gotten that was a smidge off on the color.  Just a sec..........yes honey.  Un-named person.  Alright, Mr. Un-named person.  Sheesh, well I at least I got an internationally famous eye-roll.  Next, the lug-nut on the bottom left still had the lug attached and it makes me wonder.  What did it take, how many pot-holes or dips in the road was it for that untightened nut to shear off?   Once again folks......Snug The Lug!  Next, this is usually a route that has more 'stuff' than coins but once again it surprised me with 2 quarters, 2 dimes, and 10 pennies.  I didn't 'hit for the cycle' but thank you anyway Creator of all things for these 14 symbols of your infinite abundance.  And for a really nice morning that I unfortunately overdressed for and was 'sweating my pits off'.  Thank goodness for Sustain Sports Drink, and Amino Boost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers