Followers

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Grunt-Slavian : 04 12 2023

      In all my runs I've only seen two angry people, one was an unbalanced man who was having a road-rage moment and the other was today.  I was circling a building on 377 and he was coming out of a field behind it and was yelling about something I didn't understand.  I wished him a good day and after he yelled a little more I decided he might understand Grunt-slavian a little better.  So I yelled back in Grunt-slavian but I'm a little rusty and I'm sure my pronunciation was probably a bit off because he was still pretty cranky.  I didn't hang around to trade recipes but I did send him good thoughts/blessings as I suspect he was living out in the open somewhere.  Bless his heart.  Moving on, I was planning on getting some yard work done later but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been a Ninja-flex or Gorilla-grip kinda day so I opted for the Maxi-flex work-glove.  No sense in overdoing it.  Those two cards to the left of 'Maxi' belong to someone named Pebbles.  No, really, the name on both the credit card and the State of Louisiana Medicaid card read 'Pebbles S.......'  Once again folks, I couldn't make some of this stuff up if I tried.  I'm not sure how I'm going to return these to Miss P but maybe the Louisiana State folks might have an idea.  There was another lug-nut with lug still attached and we've gone over this enough times that you know what comes next.  Just do it.  There were a few coins that found me this morning, not near enough to 'hit for the cycle' but I'm always thankful for what's there.  It was a really beautiful morning and there were, excepting for just one cranky pants, a lot of very friendly people that I passed by or that allowed me to pass.  Blessings all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers