Followers

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

PRICELESS : 04 11 2023

    Granted there will generally be some common things to be found on every run like pig-iron and change.  One of my favorite things though is there being something different out there every time I hit the streets.  That giant NutInTheRoad with bat ears was different from the others I've seen, it's a lot stouter that the stamped metal ones out there.  Moving to the right, 'Da Googles' says that squishy little football actually came from a Heartland RV shop and not some physical therapy place like the last little football I found.  And, the one before that was from an oil change place so go figure.  The blue ball, we don't know, we don't care. Next, in the story Dumbo, the little elephant had a feather that he held in his trunk that helped him fly.  Well, this morning I found a large Dumbo feather which unfortunately hasn't helped me run any faster (and with the size of my ears, flying's out of the question).  At the top is a reversible screwdriver tool and I think it's telling that I'm seeing more hardware that uses a star-end driver instead of a phillips head/straight blade.  In fact there was a little star-end Allen tool today as well. Lastly, there was lots of change today and I almost 'hit for the cycle' but the nickel I needed turned out to be a 1986 Canadian quarter, which is probably a little homesick.  You know, with today's exchange rate that quarter's worth 18¢ but as a symbol of the Creator's infinite abundance, it's priceless!

2 comments:

  1. You're priceless. No eyeroll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks honey. Takes one to know one ya know! 🙂

      Delete

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers