Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

I SEE YOU! : 04 05 2023

 

     I started seeing air I pressure stuff in a lane of traffic on Rufe Snow today and fortunately drivers did a good job of missing it. It's at the upper left and 'Da Googles' tells me it could be part of a WYNNsky Air Blowgun Accessory kit. Funny, I think of blowgun and I think of the Amazon.  And not the guys in the sprinter vans who deliver your dog food, video games, and yoga mats.  That's just me of course. Now at the right and bottom is more air equipment, found half a mile away. The gauge and that hose to the right are part of a Calgaz low pressure air regulator, not something you see every day.  Bottom left is the tiniest Tarot card I have ever seen!  I'm thinking it belonged to someone who's a little iffey about Tarot readings.  They're not 'all in' on Tarot and still probably still have somebody reading their palms and tea leaves just to hedge their bets.  There was another socket today, the shade tree mechanics have been busy this spring.  This short 12mm socket is kind of an odd find and will fill a hole in a new set I'm building.  Lots of pennies and dimes today, 7 dimes and 8 pennies, and a nickel for good measure.  Not too bad for a route that I run as often as this one which is usually once a week.  I normally try and space out where I run so that it's not the same streets every day which keeps things interesting.   There are 6 routes that I can usually count on hitting once a week with a few others I can weave in depending on where we are and what we've got going.  So you never know where you might see me....or I might see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers