Followers

Friday, April 7, 2023

GOTCHA! : 04 06 2024

 

     I've found a lot of magnetic signs on these runs and that 11.5" U.S. Army sign even beats the 'Student Driver Please Be Patient' magnetic sign which was my previous favorite. I checked with 'Da Googles' and it comes from Magnets America who advertises it as being great for vehicles and refrigerators (probably helps make the beer colder).  The Army motto is "This We Will Defend" but it seems this sign gave up with just a minor struggle.  Next, with spring mostly here folks are outside working on the car, house, and yard and I'm starting to see work gloves.  Today's prize is a  Moto-Tech glove that no doubt came from a Moto-Head (and I mean that in a good way).  Above Mr Moto is another TX lotto 2nd chance scratcher, this one for a trip to Chicago to do the 'Warehouse Dash' for prizes galore!  I'm not holding my breath waiting around to see if any of my entry tickets for these things hits, but it could happen!  Next to the scratcher is a roll of some kind of tape I thought.  But 'Da Googles knew......it's Betty Crocker's orange and cherry Fruit by the Foot.  Yeah, but I bet it's more like Sugar by the Foot.  There were 6 pennies that found me this morning, thank you Creator for those little treasures. As for the two slugs-that-looked-like-quarters.......yeah, I know....gotcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers