Followers

Friday, January 28, 2022

Double Naught Spy


      Today again I found an assortment.  It was Allen wrench day, I found three of them.  That makes 50 now (Allen,--stop leaving your tools everywhere!!)  I found another credit card which when I called the company they said just shred it.  Also in the street was a 9mm luger bullet, and I was careful not to drop it.  Do you suppose Barney Fife has been in the neighborhood, after all it was just one bullet?   There was another lotto scratch off second chance ticket, again for the Tinseltown Takeover (a trip to Hollywood??)  No shiny pennies today, but I consider the bright sunshiny (cold) morning as the 1st shiny penny, and having the wherewithal to get out there and do it the 2nd.   Lastly, there was an "Order of the Sword and Shield" card on the curb.  It says it's "an academic and professional Honor Society for Homeland Security, Intelligence, Emergency Management, Cyber and Information security, and all protective security disciplines.  Woo Hoo.....I gots me a double naught spy card! (maybe next week I can be a stealth ninja...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers