Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

New Day, New Month, New Year


     New day, new month, new year, but same stuff in the road though.  And two new little duckie friends -ha!  This was the picture from this last New Year's Day and I found both duckies together....fraternal twins I guess. Another hat, don't know how many that is, and another visa gift card. I was glad it wasn't a debit or credit card, I know how I'd feel if I lost mine. I have surprised a few people calling them to let them know I found their card and surprisingly not everyone asks how I tracked them down even though their phone number's not on the card. I get so many solicitor calls now that I finally got a (paid) lookup service, you put in a name or phone number and most times it gives you info -- name, address, phone . At least that gives you an idea of who's trying to sell you something. So sometimes, as long as it's not a ridiculously common name like John Smith, I've gotten possible numbers to call. I've gotten maybe half the cards back to the owner, some just to a local bank branch, and some I've just called Visa, MC, etc to notify before the shreading the card.  But I find the cards in the road, medians, driveways, all over. So.....make sure you stow it before you drive or walk off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers