Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2022

EVEN FIRMER GRIP! : 03 31 2022


           Update---I know I said two days ago that I had a firm grip.  I stand corrected, today I have an Even Firmer Grip!  I have to laugh, Tuesday's glove was a lefty from one location and today's was a righty from a spot 5 miles away.  Yesterday was penny day and washer day, today it seems like it was bolt or machine screw day, everywhere I looked there was another one .

          There was a small nail punch at an intersection, I haven't found one of those in a while.  The spring was at another intersection and I debated on taking that as I really couldn't think of what I might use it for.  I guess it's just for the picture.  Not as much change out there today. Yesterday it was a dime and 10 pennies, today just 2 pennies and a dime.  That kind of beat up looking one was what I found first and I think I'd be happier with that than if I found another dollar bill.  Granted, I say thank you for all of the blessings, all of the symbols of the Creators infinite abundance.  There's just something about how the pennies always seem to find me no matter where I go.  So blessed!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 2.2

The new blog is set up. Running. And should be wrinkle free. This blog remains... for Jim to return to. In the meantime, you can encourage, ...

Followers